Make Landscaping Easy with GRABO Paver Lifting Tool.
Landscaping your garden is a fun and rewarding experience but entails challenges other than designing the layout and selecting the right plants. Research shows that one of the most challenging and time-consuming tasks is lifting and placing heavy and slippery pavers. Previously, landscapers addressed this issues using gloves and different tools to aid in the paver lifting process but none answered all their needs.
Now, with the help of a GRABO Paver Lifting Tool, landscapers can save valuable time and money, reduce pavers’ damage, minimize injuries, and focus on the other activities by efficiently hauling all types of pavers and place them in their desired location.
GRABO has revolutionized the landscaping industry with its Paver Lifting Tool;
Using a GRABO as your paver lifting tool can make a big difference Imagine how much quicker you can get a garden landscaped without spending valuable time picking up and placing heavy and awkward paver. You know the type: that paver that has a sharp edge, the one that drops back to the ground just when you think you’ve grabbed it.
Then, when you finally moved it in its location, even the smallest mis-placement cause to start the process all over again. Moving pavers into place is hard work. Pavers are often slippery, sharp, heavy, and awkward. It is hard enough picking them up from the ground to correctly lay them, but have you tried picking them up one by one from a stack in a box?
The GRABO Paver Lifting Tool makes heavy lifting easy, allowing you to swiftly, smoothly, and accurately complete your garden transformation project. No more roughened and crushed fingers. No more struggling to lift a paver. No more fighting to accurately place pavers. You can have your garden landscaped with ease by using the revolutionary GRABO Paver Lifting Tool.
The differences between moving and placing these pavers by hand or by GRABO is evident in both the smoothness of work, the ease of the job, and the time it takes to finish the job.
If your garden pavers are made from granite, concrete, or non-porous paving stones, this is the tool for you.
NOTE: The GRABO Paver Lifting Tool does not work on porous stone (stone with minute holes for airflow).
Landscaping Without a Paver Lifting Tool
- Squeeze fingers into non-existent gaps to get a grip on your paver.
- Lift the paver slightly and drop it on your fingers. Curse a little and then try again.
- Lift the paver and carry it to where you need to place it.
- Rest an edge on the floor as you work out how to accurately place it without crushing fingers.
- Frown at slight damage done to the paver’s edge from having it rest on the hard floor at an angle.
- Move the paver gently into an accurate position.
- Try to place the paver carefully so you don’t damage the paver or your fingers. Crush fingers anyway.
Landscaping with a Paver Lifting Tool
- Firmly press the GRABO against the paver that you wish to lift.
- Press the green button. This activates the vacuum and ensures the GRABO has a secure hold on your paver.
- Lift the item and move it to where you need to place it.
- Once you have your paver perfectly lined up, place it down and press the red button to release it.
Not Just a Paver Lifting Tool
Word een GRABO Insider
Krijg nu toegang tot prioritaire updates en andere spannende bonussen.